Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Every Knee Will Bow, Every Tongue Confess!!!!

This morning when I woke up to get ready and go to my work, A verse came to my mind "Every knee shall bow, Every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is the Lord!" so I decided to share this verse from Bible to Facebook then later I decided to share it on my blog too. (well right now that's all what I can do)
Sadly, badly, I didnt knew where in Bible this verse is writen so I wrote the verse in google search and in a blink of an eye I got Romans 14:11  and Philippians 2:10 . While I was still thinking which translation version should be the right one to share, just below of some Google search replies, I saw a YouTube video with the same title which I was looking for and I without thinking clicked on it and watched.


And then.......and then ........ I thought I must share this video. Credits goes to the real uploader.
           
Here is the direct youtube link for this video.

Don't know why this verse came to my mind, I may say thats because I see people around me who do not know God, who do not know Christ, who have not heard the good news of JESUS CHRIST, or maybe they have heard but they do not want to believe that Jesus Christ is the Lord, or maybe they really never got chance to listen to the Word of God. And I, I feel that JESUS CHRIST should be known to everyone, the Word of God should be preached all over the world and the whole universe should come before God and bow down before the Lord God Almighty and worship him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for commenting. Your comment will appear shortly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...